Integrative Wellness treatment for $80 includes a combination of 2 of the following to help common ailments including headaches, anxiety, fatigue, immunity, digestive issues, and more. Treatment time is 30-45 min.
- Non-needle/Non-invasive Acupuncture Treatment: Stimulate specific points on the body to open up the blockages along the meridians that are causing illness within the body. Clearing energy blockages will help reestablish the normal flow of Qi. Acupressure technique is used in place of needles.
- Needle Acupuncture: One-time use, disposable hair-thin needles are used to stimulate the points; a more potent method.
- Physical Vascular Therapy: Application of specially designed electromagnetic impulses, called Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Therapy [PEMT]. Do something to correct the lack of energy within each cell in the body. Increase the electromagnetic energy of all the cells; it also improves the circulation and oxygenation of the tissues. For more information, visit www.pubmed.com and search Bemer Vascular Therapy.
- Cupping: Suction cups placed on specific areas to release tension, bring fresh blood flow and oxygen to the area.
- Ear Seed Therapy: Stimulate specific points on the ear to treat different parts of the body. Seeds or needles may be used.
By appointment only. Free consultation by contacting Britni at 714-742-1312. License #: AC 13992. 10% online discount does not apply to this service.